The terms "You", "Your", "Your" and "User" refer to the entity/person/organization that uses our Site.
When this Policy mentions "We", "Us" and "Our" it refers to Vicari and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
For any questions related to this Policy or any request related to the processing of personal data, contact us at Hola@vicari.mx.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect the information you provide to us and this information is necessary for the proper performance of the contractual agreement between you and us and enables us to comply with our legal obligations.
Account Registration Information. When you create the account, we ask you to provide registration information such as First Name, Email, Phone, Last Name.
- Communications, Chats, Messaging. When you communicate with us by email or in any other way, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide or disclose. To fulfill your request, we may access information provided by email, chats, purchase history, etc.
- Payment information. In order to ship and use the features of the Site, we may require you to provide certain financial information to facilitate payment processing. We collect your Credit or Debit Card Number, Credit or Debit Card Type, Credit or Debit Card Expiration Date, First and Last Name, Billing Address.
- Information Enter. We collect login information if you log into our account with authentication data.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Site or communicate with us directly, we may collect information, including your personal information, about the way you act on our Site, the services you use and how you use them.
This information it is necessary for the proper execution of the contract between you and us, to allow us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the Site.
Log data and device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the Site, even if you have not created an account or logged in. That information includes, but is not limited to: browser type, referring/exit pages, date/time stamp, clickstream data.
- Geolocation data. We collect information about your approximate location determined by data such as your IP address to provide you with an enhanced user experience. Such data may be collected only when you access the Site using your device.
- Usage information. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about your interactions with the Site (which pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your Listing searches, reservations you have made, and other actions on the Site).Accordingly, Google, Inc installs a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site). For more information, visit Google.
- Publicly available personal information.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information in accordance with general data processing principles.
We may use the information we collect through our Site for a number of reasons , which include:
- to identify the user
- to create account
- to create a trusted environment
- to create statistics and analyze the market
- to be connected
- to personalize marketing
- to submit billing information
- to manage user requests
- contact user
- to improve services
- to ensure data security and prevent fraud
- to comply with applicable laws
- to request feedback
- post testimonials
- to provide support
We will normally collect your personal information only when we have your consent to do so, when we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or when the processing is in our legitimate business interest.
4. DIRECT MARKETING
We may use your provided contact details for direct marketing. These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized taking into account any other information that you have provided to us (for example, location, social network profile information, etc.) or that we have collected or generated from other sources as described below.
If you wish to withdraw consent for direct marketing and refuse to receive information from us, you may exercise that option at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email received.
Cookies from our Site cannot be read by other Sites. Most browsers will accept cookies unless you change your browser setting to decline them.
Cookies we use on our Site:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our Site. They help us show you the right information, personalize your experience, and allow us to implement and maintain security features and help us detect malicious activity. Without these cookies, the operation of the Website would be impossible or could be seriously affected.
6. INFORMATION ON MINORS
This site and our Services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or request information from minors. We do not knowingly allow minors to use our Site or Services.
We will delete any information we learn is collected from a minor. Please contact us using the contact details below if you think we might have information about a minor.
7. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We do not collect sensitive information such as political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related to sexual orientation
8. PAYMENT INFORMATION
We retain your personal information to provide you with services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligation, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will not retain your personal information for longer who maintains your account, unless we are required by law or regulation to retain your personal information for longer.
If you want us to stop using your personal information, you will need to request that we delete your personal information and close your Bill. Please note that even after deleting your account, we may retain some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and auditing purposes.
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Regardless of the measures and efforts made by us, the transmission of information via the Internet, email or text message is not completely safe. We do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your personal information or any other User Content that you upload, post or share with us or anyone else.
Therefore, we encourage you to avoid providing us or any person any confidential information the disclosure of which you believe could cause substantial or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Site or Services, you may contact us at Hola@vicari.mx.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
You are entitled to a variety of rights regarding the protection of your personal information. Those rights are:
- The right to access the information we hold about you. If you wish to access the personal information we collect, you may do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to rectify inaccurate information about you. You can correct, update or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
- The right to object to processing. Where we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below. This will not affect the legality of the processing prior to the revocation of your consent.
- The right to file a complaint You can raise questions or claims before the National Data Protection Agency of your country of residence in case your rights have been violated. However, we recommend trying to reach a peaceful resolution of the potential dispute by contacting us first.
- The right to erase any data concerning you. You can request data deletion without undue delay for legitimate reasons, e.g. when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when the data has been unlawfully processed.
12. POLICY ENFORCEMENT
Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any Policy changes on our Site and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing more explicit notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
14. ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
We assume that all Users of this Site have carefully read this document and agree with its content. If anyone does not agree to this Policy, they should refrain from using our Site. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and report using the form indicated in Section 13. Your continued use of this Site constitutes acceptance of the revised Policy.
15. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you have any further questions about the data we collect or how we use it, please feel free to contact us at the details above.